- SeOPA announced that Grae-Con Construction has signed a five year lease on the Port Authority's Ingenuity Center.
- The Southeastern Ohio Port Authority was awarded a $5,000 Local Economic Assistance Program (LEAP) grant by AEP Ohio.
- SeOPA received $45,500 from Local Government Efficiency Program (LGEP) Grant for continuous improvement projects.
- There were 78 interns placed through Third Frontier Grant. It ended June 2015 with 17 retained for full or part-time employment.
- Washington County Commissioners provided an incentive to Port Authority for $25,000.
- Long Range planning committee creates SEOPA Strategic Plan.
- SeOPA received Clean Ohio Assistance Grant to conduct a Phase II environmental study on the Two Rivers development property on Green Street in Marietta. Completion 2nd Qtr 2015.
- A 35,000 sq. ft. Ingenuity Center was completed April 2014 at 7N Commerce Park in Reno.
- SeOPA & APEG assisted Tri-County Sewer and Water with incentives for the construction of a new sewer line from the Waterford Tank facility to the Village of Beverly in Waterford Township to support expansion at Waterford Tank.
- Marietta Health System to market $60 million in Bond Funding received thru SeOPA to facilitate additional renovations and expansions for Marietta and Belpre locations.
- Facilitated purchase of U.S. Army Reserve Center at Reno through a public/private partnership.
- Received Bridge Grant for $45,000 to supplement FY13-143rd Frontier Internship Grant for additional 15 interns. For FY13-14, placed 72 interns for a total of $216,000.
- SeOPA is working with the City of Belpre on the Rt. 7 Sewer Project to provide sewer connectivity for businesses along St. Rt. 7 from Blue Knob Road to Belpre.
- SeOPA & GSA in negotiations for purchase of U.S. Army Reserve Center on Rt. 7N in Reno.
- June 2013 awarded $192,000 for FY13-14 3rd Frontier Internship Grant to serve 64 interns in a ten county area.
- Marietta Health Systemcompleted Phase I, II and III of Belpre campus, supported by OPWC/ARC funds for access improvement. Phase IV to be complete early 2014.
- SeOPA continues to work with CSX, JobsOhio and local business entities to facilitate Rail to Ohio River connectivity in the County.
- SeOPA secured $11.3 million in state loan and bond funds to construct the Good River Distribution, LLC water plant to serve 5 Riverview Complex industries to retain 500 jobs.
- Assisted Memorial Health Systemin refinancing $100Mof existing debt and $48Mfor building projects and expansion.
- Sold ODNR Tree Farm–-20 jobs.Increased jobs.